Publications and papers
• R. Newberry, B. Palumbo, and F. Ritchie (2016) Beyond “No food and drink in the gallery”: Writing a best practices document for food management in museums. SPNHC Collection Forum: Fall 2016, Vol. 30, No. 1-2, pp. 111-117.
• B. Palumbo (2014) ‘Into the Light: The re-emergence of the Oxford University Museum of Natural History’. The Jour-nal of the Oxford University Biochemical Society: Issue 18, Trinity Term 2014.
• B. Palumbo, G. Aboe, N. Crompton (2013) ‘Once in a Whale: the conservation treatment of historic cetacea at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History’. Presented at the European Taxidermy Federation Meeting, Finland, 2015; the SPNHC Conference, Cardiff, 2014; and the 1st International Conservation Symposium-Workshop of Natural History Collections, Barcelona, 2013.
• Sybalsky, J.; Palumbo, B.; Nunan, E.; Levinson, J.;Elkin, L (2012) ‘Innovation through interdisciplinary exchange: Restoration of the North American mammal habitat dioramas’. SPNHC Conference Yale 2012.
• B. Palumbo (2012) The Restoration of Colour to Avian Taxidermy Mounts. SPNHC Collection Forum: Spring 2012, Vol 26, No. 1-2, pp. 50-59